REFLECTOR:Crankshaft for Franklin

Gilles Gratton reflector@tvbf.org
Sun, 27 Apr 2003 20:30:52 -0400


This is a multi-part message in MIME format.

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01C30CFB.E5AD72A0
Content-Type: text/plain;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit

Hi Franklinites,
          I need you help.  I am trying to locate a crankshaft (new or
rebuilt but certified) for a Franklin 165 which I am putting back together.
I understand that  the 220 crank can be used in the 165.    Anyone with a
good lead to help me in my search, I would really appreciate.       Thanks,
Gilles Gratton

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01C30CFB.E5AD72A0
Content-Type: text/html;
	charset="iso-8859-1"
Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable

<!DOCTYPE HTML PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.0 Transitional//EN">
<HTML><HEAD>
<META http-equiv=3DContent-Type content=3D"text/html; =
charset=3Diso-8859-1">
<META content=3D"MSHTML 6.00.2800.1141" name=3DGENERATOR></HEAD>
<BODY>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><SPAN class=3D280115223-27042003>Hi=20
Franklinites,</SPAN></FONT></DIV>
<DIV><FONT face=3DArial size=3D2><SPAN=20
class=3D280115223-27042003>&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbs=
p;&nbsp;=20
I need you help.&nbsp; I am trying to locate a crankshaft (new or =
rebuilt but=20
certified) for a Franklin 165 which I am putting back together. I =
understand=20
that&nbsp; the 220 crank can be used in the 165.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; =
Anyone with a=20
good lead to help me in my search, I would really=20
appreciate.&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp;&nbsp; Thanks,&nbsp; Gilles=20
Gratton</SPAN></FONT></DIV></BODY></HTML>

------=_NextPart_000_0004_01C30CFB.E5AD72A0--