[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
REFLECTOR: Re:
>X-Authentication-Warning: sisko.awpi.com: majord set sender to
>owner-reflector@awpi.com using -f
>From: "Dean Norris" <deann@calendarclub.com>
>Organization: Calendar Club
>To: reflector@awpi.com
>Date: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 17:35:39 -0600
>MIME-Version: 1.0
>Subject: REFLECTOR: Re:
>Sender: owner-reflector@awpi.com
>Precedence: bulk
>Reply-To: reflector@awpi.com, "Dean Norris" <deann@calendarclub.com>
>Status:
>
>Yes, and it looks really good. You don't have to worry a screwdriver
>sliding across your paint! I used the latch the factory put on , I
>purchase it from ACE hardware.
>
>Dean Norris
>std RG Elite
>From: "Bill Huene" <blhuene@email.msn.com>
>To: "'Velocity Reflector'" <reflector@awpi.com>
>Date sent: Thu, 17 Jun 1999 14:45:03 -0700
>Send reply to: reflector@awpi.com, "Bill Huene"
><blhuene@email.msn.com>
>
>> Has anyone considered some sort of latching mechanism for the nose access
>> cover?
>>
>> I was considering a release inside; accessible by reaching up from the nose
>> gear opening...
>>
>> Thanks
>>
>> Bill Huene
>> XL-RG
>>
>>
Dale,
Is it possible that you might obtain a couple of these latch units for me?
They are a cheap hardware item and having seen how well they work on the
factory's planes I would like to put one in mine. What about you?
I know the factory will sell them but may be easier and cheaper to obtain
from a local hardware source - ACE hardware.
How are you going sorting out your MUm's affairs - making good progress I
hope. Say Hi to the girls for me.
Best,
Greg.
Greg Poole
(Building a Std RG Elite Down Under)
Velocity Aircraft Australia/NZ