REFLECTOR: Shutting Down the Reflector

Brian Michalk via Reflector reflector at tvbf.org
Fri Feb 26 16:48:07 CST 2016


Yeah, we'll figure out a way to make sure the data is available.

On 02/26/2016 04:41 PM, Rick E via Reflector wrote:
> Hi Brian,
> Will there still be access to Velocity Wiki? I must confess I use the 
> builders websites as my primary reference when I want to check out 
> what all the other great builders have done. I wish there were many, 
> many more builder sites attached there. I never have been able to log 
> in to there reflector but that’s OK. It would be nice if all the 
> awesome info could be moved over to our VOBA site. I can’t get enough 
> of my electronic experts and friends.
> Thanks for all you guys do!
> Rick Eparvier
> Cell 727-560-3870
> sybr767 at hotmail.com
> *From:* Brian Michalk via Reflector <mailto:reflector at tvbf.org>
> *Sent:* Friday, February 26, 2016 10:40 AM
> *To:* reflector at tvbf.org <mailto:reflector at tvbf.org>
> *Subject:* REFLECTOR: Shutting Down the Reflector
> Ever since the VOBA site became active, the Reflector has seen less and
> less traffic.  I think it's time that the Reflector list is retired.  I
> make this decision, because I need to to a site migration, and moving
> the system to a different server seems pointless.  Don't read anything
> emotional into this.  I'm not bitter or attached to the old Reflector.
> It's just that all of the networking value is now on the VOBA forum.
>
> I plan to retire the tvbf site in about 60 days.  I have backups in mbox
> format, and will retain those.  The server itself will stay up, but
> access to the old fixed IP will be changing.  If anyone needs any files,
> I will always be able to produce them.
>
> The biggest impact will probably be the Google searches that lead to the
> TVBF domain, and that's not a very big issue, in my opinion.
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit 
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20160226/53ab0b10/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list