REFLECTOR: Shutting Down the Reflector
n614cd@gmail.com via Reflector
reflector at tvbf.org
Fri Feb 26 10:09:35 CST 2016
Brian,
Could we convert the Reflector messages to something that VOBA can injest? This would keep the history available.
Tim
------ Original message------From: Brian Michalk via ReflectorDate: Fri, Feb 26, 2016 10:41To: reflector at tvbf.org;Cc: Subject:REFLECTOR: Shutting Down the Reflector
Ever since the VOBA site became active, the Reflector has seen less and less traffic. I think it's time that the Reflector list is retired. I make this decision, because I need to to a site migration, and moving the system to a different server seems pointless. Don't read anything emotional into this. I'm not bitter or attached to the old Reflector. It's just that all of the networking value is now on the VOBA forum.I plan to retire the tvbf site in about 60 days. I have backups in mbox format, and will retain those. The server itself will stay up, but access to the old fixed IP will be changing. If anyone needs any files, I will always be able to produce them.The biggest impact will probably be the Google searches that lead to the TVBF domain, and that's not a very big issue, in my opinion._______________________________________________To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflectorVisit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/galleryuser:pw = tvbf:jamaicangooseCheck new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermailCheck old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20160226/43aef233/attachment-0001.html>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list