REFLECTOR: HID noise

Jeff Barnes via Reflector reflector at tvbf.org
Thu Feb 25 08:31:05 CST 2016


Is replacement an LED bulb ? If so you can revert to non-LED from Advanced Auto Parts (etc).  I get a little noise from my LED nav lights.


      From: lawrence via Reflector <reflector at tvbf.org>
 To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org> 
 Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2016 4:38 AM
 Subject: REFLECTOR: HID noise
   
It seems I have a loud hiss/noise when I turn on my (HID) landing light (Toyota replacement part). 

Anyone know: Is this likely to be from the HID "box", lamp or a wiring/ground issue?

Larry Epstein
N58LV
Velocity 173 FGE
Lycoming IO360 200hp, MT Prop
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

  
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20160225/aa7b4ea2/attachment-0001.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list