REFLECTOR: Reflector Digest, Vol 127, Issue 7

Peter Hobart via Reflector reflector at tvbf.org
Wed Oct 21 04:43:54 CDT 2015


Luis,

Thanks for this offer.  I will pass you email address along to Doug Harper
who is located in Manchester, NH.

Peter Hobart
301-662-3160

On Tue, Oct 20, 2015 at 1:14 PM, Luciano, Luis I CIV PEOSUB, PMS404P via
Reflector <reflector at tvbf.org> wrote:

> Peter - I may be able to help.  I'm based in RI and have an XL.  Note, at
> this time I only have the co-pilots seat with cushions which would reflect
> a close approximation of height (and that can be modified easily).  Also, I
> have a cutdown keel between pilot and co-pilot which will portray a wider
> cabin than a typical xl.  Contact me offline if you need my help.
>
> R/
> Luis Luciano
> Velocity XL-5 "Dulcinea"
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: Reflector [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of via
> Reflector
> Sent: Tuesday, October 20, 2015 1:00 PM
> To: reflector at tvbf.org
> Subject: Reflector Digest, Vol 127, Issue 7
>
> Send Reflector mailing list submissions to
>         reflector at tvbf.org
>
> To subscribe or unsubscribe via the World Wide Web, visit
>         http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> or, via email, send a message with subject or body 'help' to
>         reflector-request at tvbf.org
>
> You can reach the person managing the list at
>         reflector-owner at tvbf.org
>
> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific than
> "Re: Contents of Reflector digest..."
>
>
> Today's Topics:
>
>    1.  Seaching for a Velocity Owner in New England, Upstate NY, or
>       New Jersey Area (Peter Hobart via Reflector)
>
>
> ----------------------------------------------------------------------
>
> Message: 1
> Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 15:02:49 -0400
> From: Peter Hobart via Reflector <reflector at tvbf.org>
> To: reflector at tvbf.org
> Subject: REFLECTOR: Seaching for a Velocity Owner in New England,
>         Upstate NY, or New Jersey Area
> Message-ID:
>         <
> CANY9Be_a3bw4D5DaH6YMYmqpWjizfx6_e8CBSraWqBM6CNfz9g at mail.gmail.com>
> Content-Type: text/plain; charset="utf-8"
>
> I am looking for an owner of a Velocity XLRG (or possibly a XLFG) located
> in the New England, New York, or New Jersey area.
>
> As an owner of a 2003 XLRG who is interested in selling, I have a
> potential buyer who lives in New Hampshire, and, due to his height, wants
> to check out his ability to fit in the cockpit of the XLRG.
>
> I can be reached by email or phone.
>
> Peter Hobart
> 301-662-3160
> peter.hobart at gmail.com
> -------------- next part --------------
> An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
> URL: <
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20151019/85437795/attachment-0001.html
> >
>
> ------------------------------
>
> Subject: Digest Footer
>
> _______________________________________________
> Visit the gallery!  tvbf:jamaicangoose
>
> ------------------------------
>
> End of Reflector Digest, Vol 127, Issue 7
> *****************************************
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20151021/cddf1d29/attachment-0001.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list