REFLECTOR: Brake Master Cylinder

Kurt Winker via Reflector reflector at tvbf.org
Tue Nov 3 19:48:36 CST 2015


I bout these:  http://www.desertkarts.com/item80910.ctlg

Swapped the original push rods over. Workers great! 

Kurt


Sent from my iPad

> On Nov 3, 2015, at 18:15, Brian Michalk via Reflector <reflector at tvbf.org> wrote:
> 
> This is what I am using:
> http://www.ebay.com/itm/Unpolished-Master-Cylinder-5-8-Bore-by-Latest-Rage-for-Sand-Rail-Dune-Buggy-/301562465564
> 
> It has standard fittings, not metric like the stock master cylinder.
> 
>> On 11/03/2015 04:38 PM, lawrence via Reflector wrote:
>> For those of you that have/had the original brake master cylinders (actually clutch master cylinders from Datsun), has anyone found a replacement/upgrade?
>> I have already upgraded the brakes to the XLT's.
>> 
>> Larry Epstein
>> N58LV 173 FGE
>> _______________________________________________
>> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>> 
>> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> 
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



More information about the Reflector mailing list