REFLECTOR: In-Cowl Exhaust - IO-360

Gary Stull via Reflector reflector at tvbf.org
Wed May 13 08:38:26 CDT 2015


I'm not sure that would work. The cowl is very close to the engine. I had to cut and shorten an intake tube for clearance. I think that exhaust would be too wide without "bumps" in the cowl

Sent from my iPhone

> On May 13, 2015, at 9:25 AM, Tom Mann via Reflector <reflector at tvbf.org> wrote:
> 
> For my de-bumping the cowl exercise I am assuming I can use the Custom Aircraft in-cowl exhaust system that was designed for the Cozy Mark IV, yes?
>  
> <33702-2[2].jpg><33702-2DWG[2].jpg>
>  
> T Mann
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20150513/b87dd1d5/attachment-0003.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: 33702-2[2].jpg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 80123 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20150513/b87dd1d5/attachment-0006.jpg>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: 33702-2DWG[2].jpg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 63290 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20150513/b87dd1d5/attachment-0007.jpg>


More information about the Reflector mailing list