REFLECTOR: Velocity Phone contact Sebastian
Ron N VelocityXLFG via Reflector
reflector at tvbf.org
Wed Jun 17 12:33:39 CDT 2015
Our Company phones are not working well in Chicago either .Comcast is
having all sorts of problems for weeks now.
Ron
On 6/17/2015 12:19 PM, Randy Thompson via Reflector wrote:
>
> Patrick,
> I was there last month just after they got a new phone system. Had
> some trouble then. Bugs should be out by now!
> Randy
> N62BZ
>
> On Jun 17, 2015 12:28 PM, "Patrick Sieders via Reflector"
> <reflector at tvbf.org <mailto:reflector at tvbf.org>> wrote:
>
> Hello all,
>
> Is the company having telephone issues ? I have tried to get in
> touch with them this morning and I get a “ wait for next available
> representative” mesg, followed by “ “ext. 500 not available” ..
> all on the 1860 number.
>
> Any other ways to get in touch with them ? (I am trying to get an
> answer on an email I sent 2 months ago, and resent 4 weeks ago….)
>
> Thanks !
>
> Patrick Sieders
>
> XLFG-5 building… building
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery <http://www.tvbf.org/gallery>
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> <http://www.tvbf.org/pipermail>
> Check old archives:
> http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20150617/398daf11/attachment.html>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list