REFLECTOR: Deltahawk

Dean May via Reflector reflector at tvbf.org
Mon Jun 1 15:11:37 CDT 2015


For your information, the person in DeltaHawk that sent that certain email
has been reigned in and is no longer allowed to comment on the reflector
about DH.  I have been associated with DH for over 15 years and patiently
waiting for my engine.  This new influx of money looks very good for the
company and general aviation.   Can't wait until I can install a DH in my
velocity

 

Dean May

 

From: Reflector [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Brett
Ferrell via Reflector
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2015 2:47 PM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Deltahawk

 

I didn't find one that was laced with profanity, but did find this
interesting 2006 post... wow... a long time coming..

http://www.velocityxl.com/showthread.php?5800-DeltaHawk-statement
<http://www.velocityxl.com/showthread.php?5800-DeltaHawk-statement&highlight
=deltahawk> &highlight=deltahawk

 

-- 

Brett Ferrell

reflector at velocityxl.com

 

 

On Mon, Jun 1, 2015, at 03:06 PM, Matt Bucko via Reflector wrote:

I remember a bunch of years ago some clown from DeltaHawk hitting the
Reflector with a F word filled diatribe about how we did not understand how
difficult it was to design stuff.... It was a very insulting email to the
forum.  Up until that point, I was really hoping DH would come through with
a great alternative to the old engines we usually fly in front of.  After
that, I did not care what happened to the company.

Matt

 

On 6/1/2015 11:24 AM, Tom Mann via Reflector wrote:

This sounds a lot like Mistral Engines.

About the only thing they are turning these days is a new website (and even
that is yet to be delivered.)

 

Lots of great sounding Ideas out there.

 

T Mann

 

 

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
 
Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

 

-- 



_______________________________________________

To change your email address, visit
http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

 

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery

user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose

Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail

Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

Email had 1 attachment:

*	airplane.gif
  20k (image/gif)

 

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20150601/3a07c358/attachment-0001.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: image001.gif
Type: image/gif
Size: 14607 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20150601/3a07c358/attachment-0001.gif>


More information about the Reflector mailing list