REFLECTOR: Deltahawk
Laurence Coen via Reflector
reflector at tvbf.org
Mon Jun 1 11:21:10 CDT 2015
Scott,
They never went into production so they never asked for a deposit. The PZL Franklin unadorned at the time was $14000 new. The choice was between a pipe dream and reality.
Larry Coen
From: Scott Baker via Reflector
Sent: Monday, June 01, 2015 6:38 AM
To: Laurence Coen ; Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Deltahawk
Did you request/receive a return of your deposit from Deltahawk?
For those who placed deposits with Deltahawk "back then" based on a quoted price, and who continue to wait for a Deltahawk delivery ... has Deltahawk agreed to honor the quoted price in effect at the time of order?
I understand Deltahawk is packaging the engine with a factory engine installation package, driving the combined engine/install kit cost through the $60K roof.
I wonder if this marketing policy is still in effect??
Just curious.
Scott B.
On 5/31/2015 5:53 PM, Laurence Coen via Reflector wrote:
I had a position to buy a Deltahawk before it was called Deltahawk, in June of 1995. I think it was called Universal Tech at the time. The quoted price was $12500 with a $3000 deposit when they started production in September. I bought a Franklin instead.
Larry Coen
Former N136LC
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20150601/5158dc61/attachment.html>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list