REFLECTOR: T R I P..

Brian Michalk via Reflector reflector at tvbf.org
Mon Jul 20 20:08:12 CDT 2015


To all:

Disregard this email.  It is a scam.

On 07/20/2015 07:53 PM, Juanita Londenberg via Reflector wrote:
> Hello,
>
> How are you doing? I hope this message finds you please get back to me 
> as soon as you received this (It's a matter of Urgency).I'm in a 
> terrible situation. I came down here to Manila, Philippines for a 
> program, last night on my way back to my hotel room I was robbed at 
> gunpoint, my wallet and other valuables were stolen off me, leaving my 
> passport and life safe.I will appreciate whatever you can assist me with.
>
> Let me know if you can be of help.
>
> Thanks
>
> Juanita
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20150720/29ce6470/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list