REFLECTOR: Cowling question

Peter Braswell via Reflector reflector at tvbf.org
Wed Jan 7 12:57:34 CST 2015


All,
I generally see two types of cowling on V's.  The first is the type are the
ones that are essentially just open in the back.  The second type (which I
think looks much better) are the kind that have the conventional circular
holes on either side of the prop with of course a hole in the middle for
the prop.

I'm wondering: Are those differences attributable to an SE vs an XL or is
the difference attributable to simply builders modifying their cowling.

If it's the former and if anybody has any tips, I'd love to hear them!

Best,
Peter

------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUDO Labs | Zuluworks.com | ThreePoint.io | CheckRide.io
*"It's a Jungle Up There": www.zuluworks.com <http://www.zuluworks.com>*
Cell: 804.690.5896
------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20150107/2ac27816/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list