REFLECTOR: AOA / Pitot tube and electric to the wing tips

Peter Braswell via Reflector reflector at tvbf.org
Mon Jan 5 10:31:43 CST 2015


Good morning all!

I've got two quick questions I'm hoping somebody can shed some light on.

First, for anybody who has installed an AOA pitot tube (eg. Garmin or
Skyview), the requirement is that it be mounted conventionally, e.g.
hanging down.  Where have you all put it?  Most of the V pictures I see
have the pitot tube mounted to the side of the fuse.

Other question: I've got a set of fast build wings and I don't see any
allowances for running electrical wire to the wing tips for wing tip
lighting.  How are you guys getting electrical out to the wing tips?

TIA,
Peter
------------------------------------------------------------------------
SUDO Labs | Zuluworks.com | ThreePoint.io | CheckRide.io
*"It's a Jungle Up There": www.zuluworks.com <http://www.zuluworks.com>*
Cell: 804.690.5896
------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20150105/29d5053e/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list