REFLECTOR: Vanity Panel
Ron N VelocityXLFG via Reflector
reflector at tvbf.org
Fri Aug 28 10:15:47 CDT 2015
I build mine using 4x8 sheets of foam from home depot. I did nothing
specail with mine I am
just letting you know where you can get some foam that is cheap and easy
to find. Multiple thickness also.
Ron
On 8/28/2015 7:47 AM, Tom Mann via Reflector wrote:
> I’m in the process of changing up the upholstery in my Velocity SE.
> As I address the Vanity panel in back, I’m looking for some Ideas.
> I’ve received some input from the VOBA members but am always open for
> more input.
> So, if you got outside of the box on this item, I’d like to see what
> you did.
> T Mann
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20150828/e59d518e/attachment.html>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list