REFLECTOR: Super CCA Fatwire... any one using it for main power/starter wire?

Matt Bucko via Reflector reflector at tvbf.org
Tue Aug 18 17:27:54 CDT 2015


Did you ever get to try it on the starter to see how she cranked?

I just noticed it is over half an inch in diameter. HUGE, I mean, fat
Matt

On 8/18/2015 3:14 PM, Don Johnston via Reflector wrote:
> I've got 35' of CCA4.  Between the diameter and the stiffness, I 
> elected not to use it.
>
> It is very light!
>
> If you want it, you can have for $1.25 per foot.
>
> On Tue, Aug 18, 2015 at 3:50 PM, Matt Bucko via Reflector 
> <reflector at tvbf.org <mailto:reflector at tvbf.org>> wrote:
>
>     http://periheliondesign.com/fatwires.htm
>
>     Matt
>     _______________________________________________
>     To change your email address, visit
>     http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>     Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery <http://www.tvbf.org/gallery>
>     user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>     Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>     <http://www.tvbf.org/pipermail>
>     Check old archives:
>     http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20150818/f1ae0a7c/attachment-0001.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list