REFLECTOR: Mounting position lights

Don Johnston via Reflector reflector at tvbf.org
Thu Sep 25 09:11:38 CDT 2014


I tried to find some good pictures of your lights but wasn't successful.

But if there's a permanently mounted stud in the unit, I don't know how you
would be able to secure them.  I guess you could create an inspection place
and mount them to that.

On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 8:57 AM, Ron N VelocityXLFG via Reflector <
reflector at tvbf.org> wrote:

>   LED-XPAK STROBE SYSTEM 11-04485
> On 9/25/2014 8:55 AM, Ron N VelocityXLFG via Reflector wrote:
>
>
>
> "Can you use nutplates?"
>
> No  no holes from the top
>
> Ron
>
>
> On 9/25/2014 8:40 AM, Don Johnston wrote:
>
> Can you use nutplates?
>
> On Thu, Sep 25, 2014 at 8:05 AM, Ron N VelocityXLFG via Reflector <
> reflector at tvbf.org> wrote:
>
>> I just purchased my position lights and they mount with a couple of nuts
>> in the bottom of the lights. Now since
>> I want to put them on the tip of my wing and I do not have any way to
>> install the nuts I was thinking of gluing
>> them on with silicon . What have others done with there position lights ?
>> Is there some cool alternative way to mounting them?
>>
>> Ron
>> _______________________________________________
>> To change your email address, visit
>> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>>
>> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20140925/e38398be/attachment-0001.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 41660 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20140925/e38398be/attachment-0001.jpe>


More information about the Reflector mailing list