REFLECTOR: Nose gear Sequencing switch relocation?

Jeff Findarle via Reflector reflector at tvbf.org
Wed Sep 24 07:51:10 CDT 2014


Correct, mine is located on top. So when the gear comes up it contacts the switch. I also just replaced the 90 lb gas strut deep in the keel as suggested by John Abrams. Plane is parked 2 hrs away, afraid to fly it till I get nose gear working. I will get pics next time I'm down there. If you have any good pics of you setup, that would be great. Appreciate your help.
Thank you , Jeff

Jeff Findarle
Allstar Realty
Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 21, 2014, at 4:08 PM, Michael Watson via Reflector <reflector at tvbf.org> wrote:
> 
> A picture of the switch location would help.
> 
> 
> 
>> On Sun, Sep 21, 2014 at 5:51 PM, John Dibble via Reflector <reflector at tvbf.org> wrote:
>> My switch operates by contacting the gear leg as it retracts, if that is what you are referring to.
>> 
>> John
>> 
>>> On 9/21/2014 4:14 PM, jeff findarle via Reflector wrote:
>>> I purchased a 173RG from a Widow last year. Her husband purchased it used, made a modification to the nose gear sequencing switch to above the nose gear. Then he passed away suddenly before he flew it. I am having an issue with the switch I think. Has anyone out there tried doing this to their RG?
>>>  
>>> Thank you, Jeff
>>> TEAM JEFF Real Estate
>>> 
>>> Jeff Findarle - Realtor, GRI
>>>  PRES.-Wasatch Co Association of Realtors
>>> Darin Heckel - Realtor                     
>>> AllStar Realty
>>> 575 N main St.
>>> Heber City, UT. 84032
>>> 
>>> Jeff's Cell 435-503-0514
>>> Darin's Cell 435-671-3957
>>> Off. 435-654-9440
>>> Fax 435-654-9437
>>> Distressed Property Experts, Short Sales a Specialty!
>>> Don't Lose it, Sell it!
>>> 
>>> 
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>>> 
>>> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>>> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>> 
>> 
>> 
>>   			 			
>> This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.
>> 
>> 
>> 
>> _______________________________________________
>> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>> 
>> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> 
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20140924/c77c7ae3/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list