REFLECTOR: Blue Mountain Nav data

Craig Woolston via Reflector reflector at tvbf.org
Fri Oct 31 07:29:36 CDT 2014


Andrew,

  I looked and I have EFIS lite installation zip files from 2007.  Do you know if the Lite software will work with the EFIS one?

Craig

Sent from my iPad

On Oct 30, 2014, at 2:10 PM, Andrew Ellzey via Reflector <reflector at tvbf.org> wrote:

> I am planning to update my Blue Mountain G3 EFIS One this winter with the Garmin G4X touch. But until then, I have found that most of my problems with the BM system was because it had a demo or damaged version on the Nav data base installed from the factory. Through various other purchases of other working and non working BM units, I have at least three different copies of the BM Nav data with the newest being from 2006, which works the worst of the three. My question is, is there someone on the reflector that ever subscribed to the BM nav data update service, and still has a copy of one of your last updated Nav databases? And if so, would you be willing to e-mail me a copy? I can receive files up to 20meg to my e-mail  address listed below. The Americas Nav data base should be a zipped file named Americas. If it was unzipped it should be named something like avdb.dbz. If there isn't anyone on the reflector that ever subscribed to the BM Nav Data update service, but but still has a working copy of the BM America's nav data  base, I would be in you dept if I could get a copy. About a year ago I tried to pay for a one time update from the person that was selling the BM Nav Data update service, and he never answered my e-mails.   
> -------------------------------------------
> Andrew Ellzey
> N151AJ XLRG
>  
> (479) 631-2851 office
> (479) 531-5139 iPhone
> ajlz72756 at yahoo.com
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20141031/2059612f/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list