REFLECTOR: REFLECTOR - first flight of Subaru EG-33 Velocity STD RG

Reiff Lorenz via Reflector reflector at tvbf.org
Tue Oct 21 16:56:42 CDT 2014


Way to go Kevin! That's fantastic news. Keep us posted on the flight tests!

Reiff Lorenz

Sent from my phone. Please excuse the brevity.
________________________________
From: via Reflector<mailto:reflector at tvbf.org>
Sent: ‎10/‎20/‎2014 4:20 PM
To: reflector at tvbf.org<mailto:reflector at tvbf.org>
Subject: REFLECTOR: (no subject)

Hello group,
    Pleased to announce first flight of my Subaru EG-33  Velocity STD RG on Saturday, Oct 4th. I have just over 3 hours on it at the moment and am working out a few bugs with the gear box cooling, but other than that, all systems are working well. I have been able to achieve 165kts indicated at 8500 ft, but run out of down trim. I am adjusting my canard about 1/2 - 2/3 bubble negative from where it was originally set. I would like to know if any other builders have have similar issues with canard incidence.

Kevin Metzler
N133SV



More information about the Reflector mailing list