REFLECTOR: Naca Nose heater
Ron N VelocityXLFG via Reflector
reflector at tvbf.org
Wed Oct 8 07:32:12 CDT 2014
Sorry fat fingers Nose Heater
On 10/8/2014 7:25 AM, Ron N VelocityXLFG via Reflector wrote:
> Now as winter is at our door step here in Chicago. We had snow on
> Saturday. I have been trying a idea that seems to be
> working out . I am in the early stages of testing this but so far I
> like what I feel. My thought is the Naca front heater scoop
> is what many say is a ram air scoop. I think is to large. So to keep
> it short I am working on blocking off much of the scoop to see if I
> can get
> more heat transfer by allowing the air to slow down and expand before
> being used to heat the cabin. The first test I had almost
> no air pushing through the air ducts. The second test had nice warm
> air . I have to do much more testing of this but I like the early
> results.
> Has any one else tried this and if so what did you find.
>
>
> First scoop
>
>
>
>
>
>
> Second scoop
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20141008/289adea2/attachment-0001.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 83540 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20141008/289adea2/attachment-0002.jpe>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 78540 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20141008/289adea2/attachment-0003.jpe>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list