REFLECTOR: Alan Shaw
Don Johnston
numa at comcast.net
Sat May 31 12:49:42 CDT 2014
The Alantica project is dead.
Last I heard, Alan was living on a 25' boat in Melbourne Harbor.
On Sat, May 31, 2014 at 11:57 AM, David Ullman <ullman at robustdecisions.com>
wrote:
> I would like to get in touch with Alan Shaw to learn more about his Wingco
> effort, especially the Atlantica. I have tried to find him, even Scott
> Swing has talked with him in a couple of years and dint know how to get in
> touch with him. I know the Atlantica crashed on its maiden flight, but
> would like to find out if it still exists. As I built my velocity I
> wondered why it was not more of a BWB (Blended Wing Body) and it appears
> Alan thought that at least ten years before I did. I want to build
> something similar and would like to learn as much as possible from him.
>
> Any ideas how to find him?
>
>
> David Ullman
> 541-760-2338
> ullman at davidullman.com
> www.davidullman.com
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20140531/d4ca5fae/attachment.html>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list