REFLECTOR: N Numbers

Richard J. Gentil richard at naples-air-center.com
Tue May 6 16:02:52 CDT 2014


Same here. I clear at KFLL and no issues with them. 

Richard 

Sent from my iPhone 5 Classic

> On May 6, 2014, at 4:45 PM, Andrew Judge <ajudge at grovenetworks.com> wrote:
> 
> Don't bother. I go all the time and it's only US that cares. Never been bothered by US customs. I use Tamiami. I keep my plane at KTMB. 
> 
>  
> 
> <image03104e.PNG>
> 
> Andrew Judge
> President
> 
> <imagea27365.PNG>
> Grove Networks Inc.
> 2103 Coral Way
> Suite 700
> Miami, 33145
> Office: 305-448-6126
> Fax: 305-437-7685
> 
> advantageIT | hospitalityIT | enterpriseIT
> 
> <imagef43266.JPG> <image8ed8ca.JPG> <image9b6e5a.JPG>
> 
>  
> 
> On May 6, 2014, at 3:42 PM, "Grover McNair" <grover at mcnairperformance.com> wrote:
> 
> Tom,
> I fly down there once or twice a year for the Bahamas Habitat fly in. Generally the Bahamian Authorities are not very strict on the rules. It is unlikely you will be  asked about the numbers. Take a couple of rolls of electrical tape just in case. It comes off easily.
>  
> Grover McNair
> McNair Performance Inc.
> 6404 Westgate Rd.
> Raleigh, NC 27617
> 919-781-3604
>  
> From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Tom Cacek
> Sent: Tuesday, May 6, 2014 4:17 PM
> To: reflector at tvbf.org
> Subject: REFLECTOR: N Numbers
>  
> All,
>  
> I am planning on heading to the Bahamas later in June, and I currently have 2 1/2" numbers, not going to change (second rule of Buzzing).  What is the easiest way to put temporary 12" numbers on, and where?  I assume tape, but what will hold without pulling paint late.
>  
> Thanks,
> Tom
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20140506/923e2305/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list