REFLECTOR: Weight & Balance
dennis.doc
dennis.doc at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 12:12:00 CDT 2014
I'd like to send you the files on my W&B. My laptop display died yesterday,
so give me a day or two to try and get a monitor hooked up to it.
Best,
Dennis
On Sun, Mar 23, 2014 at 11:24 AM, <nmflyer1 at aol.com> wrote:
> Well, I just finished all the weighing of my 173 FGE. I am running all the
> numbers now to see what I am dealing with. My manual does not show what the
> Empty CG should be for a 173. I looked on the Velocity website, and I don't
> even see the W & B section in the on-line manual. Anyone have some
> reference numbers or point me to where I missed them?
>
> Thanks,
>
> Kurt
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20140324/1ab391f5/attachment.html>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list