REFLECTOR: Weight & Balance
Douglas Holub
douglas.holub at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 15:37:26 CDT 2014
I just weighed mine on Tuesday after paint, upholstery, and other various modifications like moving the batteries from the nose to underneath the back seats. 54 + 621 + 620 = 1295 lbs with no usable fuel and no wheel pants. Can anybody beat that?
Doug Holub
Std FG w/ electric nose lift, 135 hours
Almost ready to fly again after 4 years
----- Original Message -----
From: nmflyer1 at aol.com
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Sent: Sunday, March 23, 2014 1:24 PM
Subject: REFLECTOR: Weight & Balance
Well, I just finished all the weighing of my 173 FGE. I am running all the numbers now to see what I am dealing with. My manual does not show what the Empty CG should be for a 173. I looked on the Velocity website, and I don't even see the W & B section in the on-line manual. Anyone have some reference numbers or point me to where I missed them?
Thanks,
Kurt
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20140323/1dbee24f/attachment.html>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list