REFLECTOR: Converting an RG to a Fixed gear?

jeff findarle flynfindarle at yahoo.com
Sun Mar 16 18:45:21 CDT 2014


Snce I cannot get hull insurance with the RG, I may tempoarily lock the gear down to get insurance, then when I have maybe 100 hrs in the Velo I can try to see if I can get Hull insurance using the RG.
Has anyone tried this?
IS it safe to do?
And what cruise speed are you seeing?
I am wondering if any of you have tried locking the gear in the down position and what it may have involved?
How to Lock the gear in place? I will want to undo this in the future.

Do you remove the gear doors?
How to seal the holes at the fuselage for the mains and nose gear?

How about Wheel pants? for the Mains and Nose gear?

Any suggestions?

 
Thank you, Jeff
TEAM JEFF Real Estate


Jeff Findarle - Realtor, GRI
 PRES.-Wasatch Co Association of Realtors
Darin Heckel - Realtor                     AllStar Realty
575 N main St.
Heber City, UT. 84032

Jeff's Cell     435-503-0514
Darin's Cell  435-671-3957
Off.               435-654-9440
Fax               435-654-9437
Distressed Property Experts, Short Sales a Specialty!
Don't Lose it, Sell it!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20140316/dbbfe030/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list