REFLECTOR: My tails on Insurance

Ron N VelocityXLFG velocityxl at fastmail.fm
Wed Mar 12 10:42:55 CDT 2014


I am sure Dick is a good guy . The system is the problem . For now I 
will have to work with just Liability .


P.S. Grover you still owe him  a ride in you velocity .

Ron
On 3/11/2014 12:19 PM, Grover McNair wrote:
> I have been with Dick Kinney for several years now and have been completely
> satisfied. He has had to switch carriers for me but has maintained
> reasonable pricing (compared to what I have seen posted here). Dick is a
> straight shooter and will not steer you wrong.
>
> Grover McNair
>
> -----Original Message-----
> From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On
> Behalf Of Ron N VelocityXLFG
> Sent: Tuesday, March 11, 2014 12:18 PM
> To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
> Subject: REFLECTOR: My tails on Insurance
>
> I put this out there just for people to know.
> Avemco :   will only insure a velocity for Liability  so I have been told.
> Pam Sharpe shopped me around after the policy I had with aggressive aviation
> through Pam  was canceled because they are leaving the Aviation insurance
> business.
> Tried Barb at Costello Insurance  and got nothing .
> Next tried Dick Kinney and he told me because the previous agency received
> declines I am now uninsurable for the next 3 months.
> Dick said I should have gone to him first. Who knows if that would have
> helped or not.
>
> What a crock of you know what.
>     Boy do I wish there was a guide to follow on how to get insurance !
> Apparently if you talk to the wrong person first you are screwed. Another
> case of it is not what you know it is who you know.
>
>
> Moral Give no information to any one you can not garrentee you that they can
> get you insurance or risk being uninsurable.
>
>
> Ron
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



More information about the Reflector mailing list