REFLECTOR: My tails on Insurance

Richard J. Gentil richard at naples-air-center.com
Tue Mar 11 11:59:59 CDT 2014


If you need some help Ron, you could speak with my insurance agent. (They do the lion's share of flight schools in Florida.) I have known his father for several decades. His son has taken over the business and he is every bit as good as his father. 

Jeff Graber, Alexander Aviation Associates. 800-432-8919

They have a very strong moral compass. Good people. 

Richard 

Sent from my iPhone 5 Classic

> On Mar 11, 2014, at 12:18 PM, Ron N VelocityXLFG <velocityxl at fastmail.fm> wrote:
> 
> I put this out there just for people to know.
> Avemco :   will only insure a velocity for Liability  so I have been told.
> Pam Sharpe shopped me around after the policy I had with aggressive aviation through Pam  was canceled because they are
> leaving the Aviation insurance business.
> Tried Barb at Costello Insurance  and got nothing .
> Next tried Dick Kinney and he told me because the previous agency received declines I am now uninsurable for the next 3 months.
> Dick said I should have gone to him first. Who knows if that would have helped or not.
> 
> What a crock of you know what.
>  Boy do I wish there was a guide to follow on how to get insurance ! Apparently if you talk to the wrong person first you are
> screwed. Another case of it is not what you know it is who you know.
> 
> 
> Moral Give no information to any one you can not garrentee you that they can get you insurance or risk being uninsurable.
> 
> 
> Ron
> 
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html



More information about the Reflector mailing list