REFLECTOR: Franklin Engine

Laurence Coen lwcoen at hotmail.com
Sun Mar 2 13:26:39 CST 2014


John,

I can give you a sample of how my temperatures run.  With WOT (leaned for best power) @ 10,000 ft, 2600 RPM OAT 40F my lowest CHT was 210F and my oil Temp was 140F.  I would rather see 300-350F CHT and 180F oil Temp.

Larry Coen
N136LC


From: John Dibble 
Sent: Saturday, March 01, 2014 8:20 AM
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list 
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: Franklin Engine


Larry,

What do you think the ideal CHT range is?

John

On 2/23/2014 6:40 PM, Laurence Coen wrote:

  John,

  I too have CHT's that are lower than I like.  I still believe that NACA= high CHT and armpit= low CHT.  If you get to Kansas I'm at OJC in the Kansas City area.  Stop by if you can.

  Larry Coen
  N136LC








--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active. 
     




--------------------------------------------------------------------------------


_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20140302/fb2072fe/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list