REFLECTOR: N43KW Flies
Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
reflector at tvbf.org
Sun Jun 29 16:32:54 CDT 2014
All,
For those of you that have not heard through other media:
N43KW accomplished it's first flight today. It was a short flight and not without some concerns, but the aircraft handled perfectly. The Velocity Factory training made it as easy as it was going to get and I felt comfortable doing the flight myself. Stuck it on the numbers and made the 2nd turn off of RWY. 36 at our Airpark, E98.
Will take a day or so to address those flight concerns before I make my next flight. Will keep you posted.
In a way, most of you are a part of this very long project. I appreciate all the input, concern, and mutual head scratching!
Thanks!
Kurt Winker
N43KW....Flying!
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20140629/f929cb42/attachment-0001.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: N43KW.jpg
Type: image/pjpeg
Size: 78702 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20140629/f929cb42/attachment-0001.bin>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list