REFLECTOR: Insurance.

Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list reflector at tvbf.org
Sat Jun 28 00:02:51 CDT 2014


I did get a call back for additional info today...all is good on my policy. It was mentioned, however, that it is getting pretty difficult to get a reasonable policy without at least 500 hrs. PIC. 
Thought I would pass that along. My second quote was Twice the amount of the policy I bound. 

Kurt. 

Sent from my iPad

On Jun 27, 2014, at 10:13, Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org> wrote:

> Just bound a policy on my Velocity 173 FGE with the V-6. 
> 
> I used Barbara at Costello Insurance 480-968-7746
> 
> Full Coverage, 1 Mil./Sub 100K,  0-deductible, Factory Checkout, 3 hours min Velocity time before flight, 2-solo before carrying pax. Made the hull value what I have in the airplane which is about $75,000. Yes, I know all the arguments here... had to start somewhere though. 
> 
> Through AIG, $2,131/year. 
> 
> Thought you may want to know. 
> 
> Out to taxi and raise the nose-wheel. 
> 
> Kurt 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20140627/dfd919fb/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list