REFLECTOR: LLC
Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
reflector at tvbf.org
Wed Jun 25 09:31:09 CDT 2014
200 hours should be way more than enough time to get insurance. Do you have an accident history? I have full hull since 1998.
Andrew Judge
President
Grove Networks Inc.
2103 Coral Way
Suite 700
Miami, 33145
Office:
305-448-6126
Fax: 305-437-7685
-----Original Message-----
From: Reflector [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Sent: Wednesday, June 25, 2014 10:05 AM
To: reflector at tvbf.org
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: LLC
200 TT 70Hr in my velocity
On 6/25/2014 7:47 AM, Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list wrote:
> How many hours do you have? You want to make sure you have sufficient time and training for your own safety.
>
>
>
> Andrew Judge
> President
>
> Grove Networks Inc.
> 2103 Coral Way
> Suite 700
> Miami, 33145
> Office:
> 305-448-6126
> Fax: 305-437-7685
>
> On Jun 25, 2014, at 8:18 AM, "Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list" <reflector at tvbf.org> wrote:
>
> Love to get insurance .... I Have not found a provider that will touch
> me yet. I need around 300 more hours I have been told. When the winds change again I will get insurance i just hope it is not too many years down the road.
>
> Thanks all for the info . I guess the LLC is not quite what i was
> looking for :(
>
> Ron
>
>> On 6/24/2014 4:45 PM, Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list wrote:
>> I'm not a lawyer but I slept in a Holiday Inn Express once.
>>
>> Costs about 50$ in Illinois to incorporate, a bit more if online which is expedited. Whether or not that removes you the pilot from liability is a common sense question. I'll let u answer that.
>>
>> That's why insurance is good, aside from the fact that you might not have the time or resources to build another Velocity or other replacement if you ball up your airplane. Muy Mas Macho folks will say I can just rebuild, common sense guys will get the insurance, fly a lot, reduce premiums as u go.
>>
>> Good Luck !
>>
>> Jeff Barnes
>>
>> Sent from my iPad
>>
>>> On Jun 24, 2014, at 11:26 AM, Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org> wrote:
>>>
>>> I know there are a couple of lawyers on the reflector so I thought I would ask.
>>> Since getting insurance is nearly impossible I was told to put my
>>> plane in a LLC to help to remove me from to much liability . There
>>> is a small expense in setting it up and maintaining it but is it worth it.
>>>
>>> Ron
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> To change your email address, visit
>>> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>>>
>>> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery user:pw =
>>> tvbf:jamaicangoose Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail Check
>>> old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>> _______________________________________________
>> To change your email address, visit
>> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>>
>> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail Check old archives:
>> http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail Check old archives:
> http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail Check old archives:
> http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list