REFLECTOR: BFR question

Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list reflector at tvbf.org
Mon Jun 23 00:28:15 CDT 2014


recent training suffices



________________________________
 From: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org>
To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org> 
Sent: Sunday, June 22, 2014 10:47 PM
Subject: REFLECTOR: BFR question
 

Just curious if anyone knows if a commercial pilot endorsement counts as a BFR. My endorsement states that I received the required training and was prepared for the commercial ASEL.

I got the endorsement just before my written test results were to expire and the airplane was broken and I got a discontinuance. I never took the check ride again and therefore never received the commercial license. Seems like it would count since a BFR is pretty generic. Thanks in advance!


Andrew Judge
President

Grove Networks Inc.
2103 Coral Way
Suite 700
Miami, 33145
Office:
305-448-6126
Fax: 305-437-7685


_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20140622/5b6307ab/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list