REFLECTOR: Camping at 10th & Elm - Renting a camper
Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
reflector at tvbf.org
Wed Jun 18 12:26:02 CDT 2014
Larry,
I'm "camping" at 10th & Elm in a travel trailer provided by Event RV Rentals (http://www.eventrv.com/). They will arrive a few days before me and park the camper in the appropriate spot. I used them last year, too, and they were very easy to work with.
They usually sell out by March for AirVenture reservations, so I'm not sure they'll be able to help you this year.
Anyone know of other RV rental places that provide service at Oshkosh?
Reiff Lorenz, Dayton, OH
Velocity XL-RG, 58% complete
Currently working on: Cowl/exhause fairings
From: Reflector [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
Sent: Sunday, June 15, 2014 12:40 PM
To: list Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders
Subject: REFLECTOR: Fwd: AirVenture Oshkosh Planning - plus tips for those NOT going
For those who camp at 10th & Elm, are you renting your camper's from someone local? Do they do the set up?
If so, please forward the info.
I camped in Paul's Woods last time and rented a "pop up". This time, I was planning to get a camper with A/C in the same area, but might consider the move.
Larry
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20140618/794b0294/attachment.html>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list