REFLECTOR: Oshkosh

Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list reflector at tvbf.org
Mon Jun 9 00:22:36 CDT 2014


Hi Larry, 

   I might share that camper, are you where generators out at ten, or can go thru the night ?

Thanks,

Jeff Barnes
Sent from my iPad

> On Jun 8, 2014, at 10:07 AM, Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org> wrote:
> 
> Beginning to look like I have no one to go to Oshkosh with, in which case, I will skip it.
> 
> If anyone is interested, I may be looking for someone to-
> 
> Share a camper (generator & AC) in Paul's woods
> Share the flight In my Velocity from Sebastian to Oshkosh
> Share the flight from Oshkosh to White Plains (NY)
> I can't afford to do the whole thing myself, but would willing to share each of the above to different people.
> 
> Larry
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20140608/a4722df4/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list