REFLECTOR: Velocity STD Brake M/C

Thomas Mann tmann at n200lz.com
Mon Jun 2 08:41:43 CDT 2014


Good Morning All,

I’m getting my recent acquisition of a Velocity STD RG back into flying condition and I have this question for the group.


This version had the Clutch Cylinders out of the Datsun B210 pickup which it used for the Brake M/C. It was easy enough to find a replacement for roughly $20 each but I’m wondering if there is any sort of retrofit that someone has come up with that allows the use of a Match M/C (other than a toe-brake conversion.) 


These replacements that I got should get me back in the air but I am used to building with Matco and would feel a little better stepping on those for the long haul.


Thanks.


T Mann






Sent from Windows Mail
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20140602/34e9d7d1/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list