REFLECTOR: Fw: torx head flat machine screws

Douglas Holub via Reflector reflector at tvbf.org
Sun Jul 27 17:26:11 CDT 2014


From: Douglas Holub 
Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2014 6:24 PM
To: Tom 
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: torx head flat machine screws

How about 10-32, anybody?  I bought a bunch 7 or 8 years ago, but they are evaporating.  I use them for all of the cowling screws.  They don’t strip out as much as phillips do.

From: Tom 
Sent: Sunday, July 27, 2014 1:28 PM
To: Douglas Holub ; Aircraft Owners and Builders Velocity 
Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: torx head flat machine screws

McMaster Carr
http://www.mcmaster.com/#machine-screws/=t0rwag

On Jul 27, 2014, at 12:15 PM, Douglas Holub via Reflector <reflector at tvbf.org> wrote:


  Where can I buy flat head T20 torx machine screws?  
  _______________________________________________
  To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

  Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
  user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
  Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
  Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

Tom



-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20140727/1f737dcc/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list