REFLECTOR: Sad Trip!!!...........................Kathy Cook
Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
reflector at tvbf.org
Tue Jul 1 06:50:42 CDT 2014
I think we could do better then that.
Let's see if we cannot raise from this group $50,000.00 to $100,000.00. I think we could upgrade them to a 5 star hotel and charter a Gulfstream to fly them home.
Don't forget meals. We need to have them eat at world class restaurants to help them get over the trauma of it all.
I'm in for $5,000.00. What can everyone else do? And I'll get us a Western Union account so we can send them money to Lagos Nigeria for them and cut out the middle man.
Richard.
P.S. Anyone have their phone number so they can let them know their email account has been hacked?
Sent from my iPhone 5 Classic
> On Jul 1, 2014, at 7:01 AM, Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list <reflector at tvbf.org> wrote:
>
> I really hope you get this fast. I could not inform anyone about our trip, because it was impromptu. we had to be in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia for a program. The program was successful, but our journey has turned sour. we misplaced our wallet and cell phone on our way back to the hotel we lodge in after we went for sight seeing. The wallet contained all the valuables we had.
>
> I am sorry if i am inconveniencing you, but i have only very few people to run to now. I will be indeed very grateful if i can get a loan of $2,250 USD. or whatever you can afford to spare me from you. this will enable me sort our hotel bills and get my sorry self back home. I will really appreciate whatever you can afford in assisting me with. I promise to refund it in full as soon as I return. You can have the $2,250 USD. wired to me via Western Union. Have it wired to my name and present location, here are the details you need to have it wired to me..
>
> Receiver's Name: Kathy Cook
> Country: Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
> Location: 30, Jalan Sultan Ismail, 50250.
>
> Once you are done Kindly e-mail me the Confirmation details (MTCN) for the pick up of the funds.
>
> Let me know when you head out to Western Union??
>
> Kathy
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20140701/670633d3/attachment.html>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list