REFLECTOR: Venice airport
Lou Stedman
stedmanlou at icloud.com
Sat Jan 25 17:57:53 CST 2014
That's too bad. You can fly just about fly every day. Wish I brought my velocity down.
Sent from my iPhone
> On Jan 25, 2014, at 6:31 PM, "Richard J. Gentil" <richard at naples-air-center.com> wrote:
>
> I would be flying if I ever get around to doing my condition inspection. Been so busy with work, not really had the time.
>
> Richard
>
> Sent from my iPhone 5 Classic
>
>> On Jan 25, 2014, at 6:16 PM, Lou Stedman <stedmanlou at icloud.com> wrote:
>>
>> Are you building or flying?
>>
>> Sent from my iPhone
>>
>>> On Jan 25, 2014, at 6:13 PM, "Richard J. Gentil" <richard at naples-air-center.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Lou,
>>>
>>> I am in Naples.
>>>
>>> Richard
>>>
>>> Sent from my iPhone 5 Classic
>>>
>>>> On Jan 25, 2014, at 6:01 PM, Lou Stedman <stedmanlou at icloud.com> wrote:
>>>>
>>>> I am wintering in Venice Fl. This year and am wondering if any Velocity aircraft are hangered at Venice or any builders in the area?
>>>>
>>>> Sent from my iPad
>>>> _______________________________________________
>>>> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>>>>
>>>> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
>>>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>>>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>>>> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>>>
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>>>
>>> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
>>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>>> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>>
>> _______________________________________________
>> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>>
>> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
More information about the Reflector
mailing list