REFLECTOR: Insurance

jeff findarle flynfindarle at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 18 19:49:23 CST 2014


Wow, So 8 years for $35,000? That equates to $4375/yr. Is this correct? Seems pretty high.


 
TEAM JEFF,
Jeff Findarle, GRI  &  Darin Heckel
Realtor                                          Realtor

AllStar Realty
575 N main St.
Heber City, UT. 84032

Jeff's Cell     435-503-0514
Darin's Cell  435-671-3957
Off.               435-654-9440
Fax               435-654-9437

Distressed Property Experts, Short Sales a Specialty!
Don't Lose it, Sell it!



On Friday, January 17, 2014 8:34 PM, Rene Dugas <renedugas at gmail.com> wrote:
 
Sorry my copy and paste did not work.  Vivian at Aircraft and Marine Assurance in Vancouver.  Falcon dropped me after about eight years.  I got new insurance and called Falcon to let them know.  Falcon then said they might could still get me some and possibly cheaper.  I asked why that had not been done already for a good customer.  He apologized and I said I would keep his number if I needed another quote someday.  
>No claims and no incidences.  1300. Hrs, comm, multi, instr, tail wheel, 650+ Velo hrs.  They have collected over $35,000 from me so far.  
>
>Sent from Rene's iPad. A pleasure.  Go Apple.
>
>
>> On Jan 14, 2014, at 8:22 PM, David Rene Dugas <renedugas at gmail.com> wrote:
>> 
>> I just renewed with these folks after Falcon dropped me.  Vivian is so helpful. 
>> 
>> René Dugas
>> Apple the REALLY smart phone. 
>> 
>>> On Jan 14, 2014, at 11:13 AM, Doug Kanczuzewski <doug at customstudio.com> wrote:
>>> 
>>> Mine comes up with Aggressive in three months, please keep us posted.
>>> 
>>> Doug K
>>> 
>>> -----Original Message-----
>>> From: reflector-bounces at tvbf.org [mailto:reflector-bounces at tvbf.org] On Behalf Of Ron N VelocityXLFG
>>> Sent: Tuesday, January 14, 2014 9:03 AM
>>> To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list
>>> Subject: REFLECTOR: Insurance
>>> 
>>> Hate to ask this but i just got my non renewal notice form Aggressive Aviation. I was told they are getting out of the aviation market. Any one else here this? My agent is working on acquiring a new carrier, so for now I do not need any names and hope i will not have to ask fro them.
>>> 
>>> Ron
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>>> 
>>> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>>> 
>>> _______________________________________________
>>> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>>> 
>>> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>>> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>_______________________________________________
>To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
>Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20140118/b711a38d/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list