REFLECTOR: Trig TT-31 ADS-B transponder

Don Johnston numa at comcast.net
Wed Jan 15 07:34:51 CST 2014


What is the purpose of CO detector in an Velocity?


On Wed, Jan 15, 2014 at 7:23 AM, John Dibble <aminetech at bluefrog.com> wrote:

>  Thanks.  I don't have a CO detector.  Also, the noise goes away if I
> turn off the transponder.  In case I wasn't clear this series of pops
> continues all the time the transponder is on.
>
> John
>
> On 1/14/2014 7:02 PM, Larry Parham wrote:
>
>  John, I had a similar noise I thought was in my headset.  Ended up after
> a year the three beeps were my carbon monoxide detector going off only on
> take off.
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
>
>
> ------------------------------
>    <http://www.avast.com/>
>
> This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus<http://www.avast.com/>protection is active.
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20140115/b42fc4e7/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list