REFLECTOR: Roll trim mod suggestions

Carl Hoffman hoffman3 at rcn.com
Sun Jan 12 12:41:14 CST 2014


John,

I don't think I have a bent pivot bolt. My last condition inspection should have revealed it. I'll check.

Carl

Sent from my iPad.


> On Jan 12, 2014, at 12:21 PM, John Dibble <aminetech at bluefrog.com> wrote:
> 
>> On 12/15/2013 9:42 PM, Carl Hoffman wrote:
>> The only time my V has shimmy is during heavy braking. I learned to live with it. I wore out a set of Matco brakes, replaced the pads, upgraded the pistons and changed to grooved discs.
> Carl,
> 
> Sorry for the slow response.  I had a shimmy with my right main wheel during braking.  It was due to a bent pivot bolt.  You can check by loosening the nut and turning the bolt with a wrench.  If it has tight and loose spots, it's bent.
> 
> John
> 
> 
>   			 			
> This email is free from viruses and malware because avast! Antivirus protection is active.
> 
> 
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20140112/cf9ff079/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list