REFLECTOR: Canard angle of incidence
Matt Bucko
mbuc310 at cox.net
Tue Jan 7 18:28:05 CST 2014
It was great to meet you. I will.
Matt
On 1/7/2014 4:25 PM, Clayton Chase wrote:
> Thanks for including me on your e-mail! I'm excited to hear their answer!
>
>
> On Tue, Jan 7, 2014 at 3:27 PM, Matt Bucko <mbuc310 at cox.net
> <mailto:mbuc310 at cox.net>> wrote:
>
> Howdy from Phoenix. I have my canard installed and the angle of
> incidence is +.35 on my digital level.
> I had sent my jig in last year to be checked for accuracy. It was
> returned with a clean bill of health and a drawing, which I have
> attached, showing you guys set +.2 to +.3 up.
> Am I splitting hairs, or do I need to re-set my angle?
> Matt Bucko
>
>
> Actual:
>
>
> Bubble
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery <http://www.tvbf.org/gallery>
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> <http://www.tvbf.org/pipermail>
> Check old archives:
> http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20140107/0858c604/attachment-0001.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 23383 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20140107/0858c604/attachment-0003.jpe>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 43549 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20140107/0858c604/attachment-0004.jpe>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: not available
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 35526 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20140107/0858c604/attachment-0005.jpe>
More information about the Reflector
mailing list