REFLECTOR: Fuel system install

Glenn Falkenberg airmech2 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 4 08:55:28 CST 2014


Thank you all for your input on this. You all have given me much to think
about.  This forum is very helpful. Thank again.
On Jan 3, 2014 7:06 PM, "Chris Barber" <cbarber at texasattorney.net> wrote:

>  I too used the finger strainers with the depression in the inner skin.
> They are quite easy remove to inspect. The Velocity Views Newsletter had an
> article on the process that I came across about the same time I was putting
> in the fuel lines.
>
>  Chris
>
> Sent from my iPhone 5
>
> On Jan 2, 2014, at 22:52, "Glenn Falkenberg" <airmech2 at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>   Hi All
> I have a two part question for the group on fuel system installation.  First
> what is the general thought on the use of a fuel tank selector valve.  Are
> their advantages or a necessity for using one?  What are the pros and
> cons?  Second does anyone have suggestions for installing the fuel feed
> line and strainer in the tank?  The manual says to just microglass the
> line in place and use a screen around the inlet.  I would like to use a
> more robust method, I.E. bulkhead fitting.  Any input is appreciated.
>   Thanks
> Glenn Falkenberg
>
>  _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit
> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20140104/1224e1dd/attachment-0001.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list