REFLECTOR: spinner

Ron N VelocityXLFG velocityxl at fastmail.fm
Fri Feb 21 10:18:26 CST 2014


How about making your own :) I did  made mine  out of Carbon fiber. Fun 
thing to do during the winter months.
Ron

On 2/21/2014 7:10 AM, Brett Ferrell wrote:
> You could look at Klaus' or Ken Miller's spinners.  They're KISS style 
> as well.  I used a Miller on my Catto, but I replaced the glass 
> bulkhead with metal after Zietlin's prop loss incident.
> Miller http://long-ez.com/custom-parts.html
> Klaus http://www.lightspeedengineering.com/Services/Spinner.htm
> -- 
> Brett Ferrell
> On Thu, Feb 20, 2014, at 09:33 PM, David Ullman wrote:
>> I am finally going to paint N-444DX, my Velosity SEFG.  It has about 120
>> hours on it, so it is about time.  I need a spinner.  I have a Catto
>> fixed
>> pitch prop.  He recommends Chris Wade's spinners. Unfortunately Chris
>> died
>> in a mid air collision last year.  His family is still making spinners,
>> but
>> I am not sure of the quality.
>> The Wade spinners have a plate that bolts onto the crush plate with the
>> prop
>> bolts and the spinner fastens to this plat.  It does not extend over the
>> prop blades.  The only shape they are making is the Hersey Kiss.
>> Any other ideas?  I didn't see much on Spruce or anywhere else.
>> David Ullman
>> N444DX
>> President EAA 292
>> 541-760-2338
>> david at davidullman.com <mailto:david at davidullman.com>
>> _________________________________________________
>> To change your email address, visit
>> http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
>
>
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20140221/93a21cf1/attachment-0001.html>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: 060.jpg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 16159 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20140221/93a21cf1/attachment-0002.jpg>
-------------- next part --------------
A non-text attachment was scrubbed...
Name: 054.jpg
Type: image/jpeg
Size: 44394 bytes
Desc: not available
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20140221/93a21cf1/attachment-0003.jpg>


More information about the Reflector mailing list