REFLECTOR: Spaghetti Powered Turbine Legend

Dave T Nelson dtnelson at us.ibm.com
Tue Feb 18 06:54:26 CST 2014


Wow, and I thought I had a lot of wire behind the panel!

Dave

Dave T. Nelson
T/L 553-4327, Voice 507-253-4327, Fax 507-253-3648
Program Director, ISC ECAT NPI & Test Engineering
----- Message from David Rene Dugas <renedugas at gmail.com> on Mon, 17 Feb
2014 22:32:39 -0600 -----
                                                           
      To: Velocity Aircraft Owners and Builders list       
          <reflector at tvbf.org>                             
                                                           
 Subject: Re: REFLECTOR: It's been really quiet this week  
                                                           

Dear Reiff,
Building but not Velocity.  Replacing the Panel in the Turbine Legend with
dual SkyViews.  Lots of wires.
Best wishes.
[attachment "IMG_5113.jpeg" deleted by Dave T Nelson/Rochester/IBM]
[attachment "IMG_0723.JPG" deleted by Dave T Nelson/Rochester/IBM]
[attachment "IMG_5114.jpeg" deleted by Dave T Nelson/Rochester/IBM]
[attachment "IMG_5129.jpeg" deleted by Dave T Nelson/Rochester/IBM]
On Feb 17, 2014, at 8:29 AM, Reiff Lorenz <Reiff at lorenz.com> wrote:


      The Reflector has been so quiet the past 5 days. I've been busy
      traveling for work and tackling home renovation projects that I have
      not been building much. (One of my trips was to Seattle, though, and
      I stayed an extra day with Clay Chase to work on his kit, so I guess
      that counts as building time; just not on my plane!)

      Hope everyone else is finding more time than I am to build or fly.


      Reiff Lorenz, Dayton, OH
      Velocity XL-RG, 53% complete
      Currently working on: March issue of Velocity News


      _______________________________________________
      To change your email address, visit
      http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

      Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
      user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
      Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
      Check old archives:
      http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
_______________________________________________
Visit the gallery!  tvbf:jamaicangoose
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20140218/8c32d717/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list