REFLECTOR: Second door retrofit to SUV

lawrence ljepstein at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 3 18:05:57 CST 2014


Do you have a center keel?

> On Feb 3, 2014, at 6:43 PM, Hiroo Umeno <humeno at microsoft.com> wrote:
> 
> I have one of the few SUVs kit that were shipped with a single door and dual yoke controls.  Now that the family includes two 6 year old girls who are constantly demanding a flight in “the family plane”, we are needing to put in the second door.
>  
> My thinking is to “copy exact” the pilot side door and the surrounding structure so that it will reflect how standard SEFG is configured.  I am guessing that there is nothing particularly structurally different about the SUV “tub” that precludes this conversion but I figured I’d ask the collective knowledge pool that is the Reflector.
>  
> Hiroo
>  
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20140203/7da0547a/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list