REFLECTOR: pressure switch

Geoff Gerhardt via Reflector reflector at tvbf.org
Mon Dec 1 10:18:31 CST 2014


Kevin,

I've had this issue, as well. For me, on the occasions that the pump doesn't come on when I flip the switch to lower the gear, if I push the reset button on the landing gear control (just need to push it briefly) , it will start the pump and put the gear down.  I've also wondered what the issue was. 

Geoff

Sent from my iPhone

> On Dec 1, 2014, at 10:40 AM, via Reflector <reflector at tvbf.org> wrote:
> 
> Good morning all,
> 
> Quick post to the group, has anyone out there had an issue with the landing gear pump not functioning on occasion when the gear is put in the "gear down" position? I am wondering if it is an adjustment problem on my "up" pressure switch. Some times when I try to put the gear down, the pump will come on momentarily and then turn off. I then have to pull the pressure relief handle (emergency gear down) and the pump will come on. I then move the emergency handle back to closed and gear come down normally. This has always been there as an anomaly, but seems to be getting worse as I progress into flight testing.
>  
> Kevin Metzler
> N133SV 
> _______________________________________________
> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
> 
> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20141201/bab24e7c/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list