REFLECTOR: Reuben Cruz

lawrence via Reflector reflector at tvbf.org
Sat Aug 30 20:32:36 CDT 2014


Dyslexia. I meant 5:36


> On Aug 30, 2014, at 7:34 PM, John Dibble <aminetech at bluefrog.com> wrote:
> 
> Hmmmm.   Airnav shows the price at $5.59.
> 
> http://www.airnav.com/airport/N40
> 
> John
> 
>> On 8/30/2014 2:11 PM, Lawrence Epstein via Reflector wrote:
>> Reuben-
>> 
>> I ran into David and Elizabeth in your bird at KHPN earlier today. 
>> I suggested they get fuel somewhere else (KHPN is $8/ga + tax), but I have a better suggestion that is more on the way home.
>> Go to N40 (Sky Manor) $3.56 including tax (Self serve)
>> 
>> 
>> _______________________________________________
>> To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector
>> 
>> Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
>> user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
>> Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
>> Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
> 
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20140830/8854e761/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list