REFLECTOR: Reflector Digest, Vol 113, Issue 18

Mike Dawson via Reflector reflector at tvbf.org
Mon Aug 18 18:30:16 CDT 2014


Maybe so but it is still two too many. I want to know why!
 
Mike  


On Monday, August 18, 2014 8:59 AM, Velocity via Reflector <reflector at tvbf.org> wrote:
  


It is a little early to go running off saying all gear legs are bad. Very little info is out on what really happened on both gear legs.



On 8/18/2014 9:02 AM, Brett Ferrell via Reflector wrote:
 
I would love for it to just be a bad batch, but unless the factory gives us some indication of something being different from date (or serial number) x to y, based on this person made them or somesuch, I don't see how you can assume yours is going to be OK...
 

--
 
Brett Ferrell
 
reflector at velocityxl.com
  


On Sun, Aug 17, 2014, at 11:38 PM, Mike Dawson wrote:
 
As bad as I feel for them I kind of like the bad batch idea. There are just too many fixed gear Velocities out there, with significant landings on them, that are fine. I hope we are not an accident waiting to happen nor do I want to go back and wrap my gear legs.
> 
>
>Michael E Dawson
> 
>ATCI CFII
> 
> 
>
>On Aug 17, 2014, at 6:45 PM, Brett Ferrell via Reflector <reflector at tvbf.org> wrote:
> 
>
>?  I don't think there's any liquid, maybe looking at the full resolution picture would help.  There's a circular fracture all the way around the leg, and secondary fractures radiating outward.
>> 
>>
>>http://www.kal-soft.com/velocity/images%5Cpic2304l.jpg
>> 
>>
>>http://www.kal-soft.com/velocity/images%5Cpic2303l.jpg
>> 
>>
>>--
>> 
>>Brett Ferrell
>> 
>>reflector at velocityxl.com
>>    
>ml
>>   

 

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector Visit the gallery! www.tvbf.org/gallery user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html

_______________________________________________
To change your email address, visit http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/listinfo/reflector

Visit the gallery!  www.tvbf.org/gallery
user:pw = tvbf:jamaicangoose
Check new archives: www.tvbf.org/pipermail
Check old archives: http://www.tvbf.org/archives/velocity/maillist.html
-------------- next part --------------
An HTML attachment was scrubbed...
URL: <http://www.tvbf.org/mailman/private/reflector/attachments/20140818/b3d54c28/attachment.html>


More information about the Reflector mailing list